Monday, August 18, 2014

Cien Dias


Hola Familia y amigos,

Oh man this week was a winner!!

So on Tuesday I went on exchanges with Hermana Salcido!! She came to Channelview and Hermana Andrus went with Hermana Perez to their area. It was so cool being with Hermana Salcido again! We were companions about a year ago. It was fun to see how much we have both grown. I love her so much.

Yesterday was a SWEET day because: 

#1 Bryan and Pepo got the priesthood
#2 Jaime was confirmed
 #3 Perla and her whole family came to church
#4 German (one of our investigators) told us that he wants to be baptized on August 31st
#5 We had a great noche de hogar at Perlas house with La familia Jasso (a family in the ward).
#6 Gabriel (Perla's husband) had his baptismal interview and passed with flying colors

So yeah yesterday was pretty rocking.

Also we are soooooo excited for this coming Sunday because Perla, Gabriel, Jr, Katy, and Michelle are all getting baptized! We are so happy for this amazing family. We have been talking to them alot about temples lately and how they can be an eternal family. They are planning on getting sealed in a year from now. It has been such a beautiful experience teaching them. Perla is SO excited. She asked us to help her make some tamales on Friday for after the Baptism on Sunday :)

This morning (about 3 hours ago) we went fishing with Perlas family and the Jassos! They told us we would see alligators though and we didn't see any soI guess we will have to go again. We got some really great pics though. I guess Texas is pretty pretty. I love this state. And guess what...I caughta FISH.


Perla and Family





I caught a Fishhhh.




Livin the Life





Hiking! (Told you Texas is pretty)

Also Guess What?! So this Saturday Elder Cook is coming to the mission and we are having a huge mission conference. I am for sure going to take good notes so next week I will let ya'll know how it went!

I know this Church is true and I love ya'll so much.

Con Amor,
Hermana San Juan


We are models, right.


Hna Andrus and me at New Missionary Training that we had this past Tuesday.



Selfie pic with President Drake hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment