Monday, June 2, 2014

Ahorita no puedo...mejor otro dia


Hermana Shannon, Alex, Hermana San Juan, Hermana McCormick 


Hermana Katelyn, friend, Gloria, Hermana McCormick 

Buenos Dias!

So this week was stressful yall but SO GOOD.  
Gloria and Alex were baptized. Oh man it was seriously one of the happiest days of my life. Everything turned out perfect and they were both so happy.  
Also we met his guy named Beto the other day and he is so humble and prepared. He came to church on Sunday and told us after, "I prayed about the Book of Mormon and I believe it's true." God is really blessing us in this area! We set a baptismal date with him for June 14. He is so excited.

Sorry this is really short I don't have a lot of time today! I love you all so much. The church is true!

Also I hit my year mark the other day...whhhhatttt? 

We play tennis with the Elders every morning at 6:00.
Elders, Katelyn, Hermana McCormick 


People have the weirdest objects in their front yards.

No comments:

Post a Comment