Wednesday, June 18, 2014

New Area--Channelview, TX

que tal? 
First of all Happy Fathers day to the greatest dad in the world!

Hermana Williams


Hermana Williams and Katelyn
 
So GREAT week. (I really think I say this every week?) Every week is great on the mission...haha.
But really great week. So my new area is called Channelview and my companion's name is Hermana Williams! She is so awesome. She just got finished training but she is already such a great missionary. She is from Draper Utah and we have SO much in common. I seriously have been so blessed with the greatest companions in the world. Channelview is going to be a really good area I am excited to work here! I'm pretty sure this is where I'm going to die (end my mission no se preocupen). It's a little bit different than my other areas because it's HUGE and not as ghetto haha. We are teaching a couple of really great families right now. I'm missing Broadway 2 a whole lot but I know I'm going to love Channelview.
 
But guess what! I got to go back to Broadway this past Saturday for Betos baptism! He is such a rockstar. The baptism was beautiful and everything went perfect. So happy for him.

Hermana, Hermana McCormick, Betos, Hermana San Juan
 
I love yall so much! Thanks for all the support you guys brighten my days with your letters, packages, and e-mails. :) Being a missionary rocks.
 
Con Amor,
Hermana San Juan  

 MARTIN so sad saying bye to him


             Elder Davis! He's back in Bountiful everyone...if you see him give him a hug for me!


My new comp Hermana Williams! (Not the turtle, the person.)






Katelyn with Elders
and
Hermana McCormick
in Houston

1 comment:

  1. So are long dresses/maxi skirts allowed now? If so, that opens up some great options! Great news about Betos! I'm happy you got to go back for the baptism. Best of luck with your new companion (who looks awesome, by the way) and your new area. I hope you don't sweat to death!!

    ReplyDelete