Friday, May 24, 2013

Almost There!



By this time next week I will be in the MTC and I will need letters.

I just got my address there and it is different than I expected.  

Here it is:

Hermana Katelyn St. John
JUL08 TX-HOUE
2013 N 900 E Unit 326
Provo UT 84602

While I am still in the MTC you can write to me on dearelder.com. Check it out. Where they ask for my PO Box #, just enter 326. If you write me a letter on their site before noon, they will print it and deliver it to me that very day. It is free. You won't need paper, envelopes or stamps. Then I can have mail every single day if you want. 

But when I leave the MTC on the 8th of July, you can still send mail through "dearelder.com" or send all those cards and letters (and lovely packages) to the address in Kingwood, below:


I really do appreciate all the love and support y'all have given me.

No comments:

Post a Comment