Wednesday, April 10, 2013

The Call to Houston


In a room full of friends and family, both the St. John's and Cable's, surrounded by love and excitement, I opened my call from the prophet on 16 January 2013. I started crying as I opened the envelope, even before reading about my call.  I knew the contents of this envelope would change my life forever. It really is a leap of faith to submit a mission application because you do not know where in the world you will be going or what you will be doing or whether you will need to or be able to learn a foreign language.



I was thrilled to learn I was going to the Texas Houston East Mission.
And I get to learn Spanish.
I enter the MTC on the 29th of May.



Brooke will serve in Washington state.


A quick group photo before we go to Kelsey's to watch her open her call.


A treasured hug from Mom.


I couldn't be more happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment